I created this page so that I may share my electronics
, Raspberry Pi
projects with others.
A panorama picture of my work area :-)
Have tried to write some documentation to explain usage of the projects.
My main project now is:
Below is some news about my projects...
The Steelsquid Kiss OS Alarm/Surveillance functionality.
Connect different sensors to monitor your house or other thinks.
Now also a Android app that automatically send arm/disarm to server...
2014-12-30 Advance example how to use Steelsquid Kiss OS
This is a example project how to use Steelsquid Kiss OS to control a 10 LED bar, two buttons and the built in WEB-server.
- Press the upper button to light one more LED until all lights.
- Press the lower button to decrease the number of glowing LEDs.
- The bottom LED should never be extinguished.
- I also want a simple WEB interface that also can control the LED bar in the same way.
- To control the LED i want to use a Steelsquid event.
- And finally all LEDs should illuminate on network connected.
- And only the bottom LED on network disconnect.
- Get the source code
- Install Steelsquid KISS OS on the Raspberry PI
- Automatic upload changes to Steelsquid Kiss OS
- Add custom files
- Make stuff execute on boot
- Subscribe to built-in events
- Make your own event
- Built in webserver
- Socket commands
- Raspberry Pi GPIO
- Combined Power on and Shutdown button
- Test input (Connect button)
- Test Output (Connect LED)
- Connect LCD
- PiBorg Diable DC motor controller
- Connect HC-SR04 (Measure distance)
- 3v3 <-> 5v level converter
- Connect ADC (Analog To Digital Converter)
- SparkFun MCP4725 (Digital-to-Analog Convertor)
- Proto Advantage MCP4728 (Digital-to-Analog Convertor)
- MCP23017 I2C GPIO Expander
- Adafruit 16-Channel Servo Driver (PCA9685)
- Dagu T'Rex Robot/Motor Controller
- Sabertooth dual 25A motor driver
- You can easily configure WIFI and other stuff from command line and a web interface.
- It contains no desktop environment.
- Easy to extend functionality with python
- Mount external drives (USB) automatically to /media
- Mount SSH and windows network drive (smb)
- Connect to a lot of IO hardware
- Fast boot, about 10s
- Low RAM usage (About 30 M)
2014-10-09 4WD Rover
Building a 4WD robot controlled from an Android app.
Here is a short video, going to write a bit more about it later ...
A Spotify audio playing device that can be controlled via Bluetooth from your Android phone.
The unit will act as a server so that different Bluetooth devices can connect and control it.
The server part running on Debian Linux. It is written in Python.